Welcome To the Club
Join us as we discover, read and discuss amazing books through this virtual book club for children ages 8-13. This is a book club FOR kids and BY kids.
(after you have filled out the questionnaire above, click below to go to the sign-up page)
About “Readers Are Leaders Book Club”
We will be meeting once every month to discuss a brand new book. Our first meeting will be in March 2022 and we only have limited spots, so sign up soon!
Discover, read & discuss cool books from different genres including books with diverse characters and touching on important social topics
“We created this book club to meet other kids who like to read cool books, become more informed about the world, and become better communicators & leaders. We can’t wait to meet you!” Ahmed (13) & Asiyah (10)
FAQ’s for Parents
- Kid Friendly – a book club FOR kids BY kids
- Love – Help your child unlock a lifelong love of reading
- Representation – discover incredible books that embrace diversity & inclusion. Books that educate & empower.
- Connection – your child will build connections with a dynamic group of like-minded children from around the world in a safe & parent supervised environment
- Discussion – discussion questions allow children to reflect on what they’ve read and connect the stories to their own lives as well as to the world around them
- Giving Back – each month we will be supporting a different social cause related to that month’s book
We Can’t Wait To Meet You!
We’re so excited to meet you
Ahmed & Asiyah Allibhai
Our Next Book
June 2022 – “City Spies” by James Ponti
Our Past Books
April 2022 – “The One And Only Ivan” by Katherine Applegate
March 2022 – “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio
(after you have filled out the questionnaire above,
click below to go to the sign-up page)